This wonderful hotel and venue has so much to offer and is ideally placed just outside of the historic market town of Coleford in the Forest of Dean. Whether golf or bowls are your thing or you are just looking for somewhere idyllic to rest your head and recharge the batteries, this is the hotel and venue for you.
Visitors to the area are lucky to have fantastic walking and cycling trails with spectacular views. On top of this there are some wonderful pubs and eateries with family friendly beer gardens all within a 15 mile radius. For more details please visit www.bells-hotel.co.uk
Check out some of the great things you and your friends and family could be doing below.
- What else but a round of golf on our beautiful parkland course? Many will choose to stay with us with golf included but for those more impulsive, clubs and golf can be hired at our golf shop.
- There are a whole host of activities to keep the whole family entertained within the Forest of Dean but one of the most popular among those brave enough to take it on is a visit to ‘Go Ape’.
- Why not take on one of our monster burgers? The clubhouse bar snack menu is full of food guaranteed to wet the appetite!
- A visit to Puzzlewood is a must when in the Forest of Dean. This place has had more filming attention from films like Star Wars: The Force Awakens and TV series like Merlin than most A list movie stars!
- Our brand new crazy footgolf course is a whole lot of fun! With obstacles like tyre walls and fences more at home at Cheltenham race course, this is footgolf with a twist!
- This is the perfect time of year to walk our incredible woodland and see the carpet of bluebells along the way.
- Clearwell Caves is another amazing destination sure to wow! These ancient caves have been amazing guests and visitors to the area for generations, go and see why!
- If you are into your cycling then the Forest of Dean is one of the countries finest hidden gems. Whether its BMX, down hill or mountain biking there is something for everyone here! Head down to ‘peddle a bike away’ and let them take care of all your biking needs!
- There are many fine eateries and pubs with spectacular vistas in the area. If you are planning a pub tour then keep Symonds Yat in your mind as the views are breathtaking!
- One for the kids and rail enthusiasts here: Perrygrove Railway offers a genuine coal fired steam engine experience in beautiful surroundings.